Some of My Goals for 2010
January 3, 2010 § 2 Comments
My Own Top Five Technical Goals
1. Diversify! It’s time to put some energy into some new projects.
2. Learn something new. This list could be one of its own. At the top of that list would probably be mobile development. I have plenty of good ideas. Time to execute. There are also a lot of new .NET development tools I’d like to get my hands on. I want to read more on design methodologies, web 2.0, and usability as well.
3. Get some real agile training and learn how to be a better lead on a development project.
4. Seriously consider starting my own business. I was really encouraged by a recent post from Jason Cohen. Part of this consideration process will be to educate myself more on startups.
5. Find a way to fund some or all of my Top Five Gadgets I Cannot Afford But Want Really Bad.
Which leads me to…..
Top Five Gadgets I Cannot Afford But Want Really Bad
1. A Droid.
2. An iPhone.
3. Either a tablet (iSlate?) or a netbook. In red.
4. Wireless speakers to play internet radio throughout my house.
5. A Garmin watch.